Device Mount, Docking station, Panasonic, H2, Lind Power Supply, See Specification,
- Toughbook Certified docking station for Panasonic Toughbook H2 tablets
- Integrated Lind power supply with customized cord length and connector tip is routed to conceal the power cord, preventing damage and accidental disconnects
- Low profile design maximizes available space inside of vehicle
- Full port replication and integrated strain relieving provide simple, safe, and secure connectivity to essential peripherals, as well as convenient and efficient cable management
- Rounded corners and edges are ideal for your safety in accidents and airbag deployment, in addition to daily use and operation of docking station
- Designed to fit all Havis mounting equipment, VESA 75 pattern mounting equipment, and most competitors mounting equipment
- Lock and key supplied for peace of mind theft deterrence
- Works with optional accessory Havis desktop stand (DS-DA-218, ordered separately)
- See the "mounting options" document above under resouces for more information on how to mount this dock.
- Compatible keyboard solutions are available for all tablets.
- Compatible computer: Panasonic Toughbook H2
- Connectivity: integrated power supply (25 watt, 12-16VDC in, 15.6VDC out), USB 2.0 (3x), Ethernet/RJ45 (1x), serial (1x), VGA (1x), 15.6 VDC power in
- Product weight: 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 11.8" (30.00 cm) x 11.3" (28.7 cm) x 4.0" (10.1 cm)